Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

2nd chances with OLD

(9 Posts)
choccyfiend78 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:03:55

Ok, so the back story of this is that I had been signed up on tinder (not great but I am overseas so it is about the only option!) and was "super-liked" by a guy. We matched and chatted for a while and agreed to meet up. The day before the date I messaged him to check we were still on (had swapped phone numbers so text him) and never got a reply. Went on tinder a couple of days after to find that he had disappeared from my matches.

Fast forward about a month and I decided to reset my account (new matches were thin on the ground so decided to start again) and lo and behold, who pops up with a "super-like" again?!

Now I don't know what to do about this, my best friend has said to ignore but there is a part of me thinking I should give him the benefit of the doubt and see what happens.

So here is the question - straw poll time as to whether I should match or not??confused

goodpiemissedthechips Tue 28-Mar-17 20:05:25

I'd ignore him, honestly. You can do better.

Angleshades Tue 28-Mar-17 20:35:09

I'd ignore him too.

shineon Tue 28-Mar-17 20:40:01

Ignore

Minime85 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:56:45

Nope don't

Kittencatkins123 Tue 28-Mar-17 20:59:06

NEXT!

choccyfiend78 Tue 28-Mar-17 21:01:20

Thanks all for confirming what I thought, I am just sometimes one of those people who wants to see the good in others (even when it is maybe not there!)

I have duly swiped left and moved on grin

highinthesky Tue 28-Mar-17 21:05:56

Quit Tinder and get a new hobby.

Kittencatkins123 Tue 28-Mar-17 21:56:11

wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now