Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What should I do

(4 Posts)
Princess4432 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:51:06

I have been in a relationship for nearly 5 years 1 child one from previous relationship.

I just feel like he doesn't care about me he constantly lies over stupid things he didn't make no effort on Valentine's Day or on my birthday. He does not help with the kids at all! He gets home from work sits on his phone or sleeps!! when I talk about how I feel he makes a joke of it he's recently said he wouldn't marry me too. He makes me feel so worth less am I being too sensitive?

pog100 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:58:19

Anyone you are contemplating marrying should never make you feel worthless. Just the opposite in fact. I would leave and find someone that values you.

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:59:34

Ask yourself why you are with him. . .

Princess4432 Tue 21-Mar-17 20:15:12

I feel like I have lost all my confidence and I couldn't be on my own ... recently been through a termination also which has left my head a mess and he tells me I just need to get over it. I feel like I have no one to talk to that it's just me the problem that I'm over reacting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now