Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just need a rant about my OH who's milking this cold!

(4 Posts)
midnightswirls Mon 20-Mar-17 13:07:56

I'm in Budapest on holiday with my OH. Been stuck in the apartment for over a day now. He has a bad cold I had but I feel he's milking it so much more! I get he aches and fever and sore throat. It's not nice but my God all the huffs and puffs. I had to get up and feed my LB during the nights and look after him alone when I had it. Didn't hear me moaning. I've done so much for him. Getting the doctor out, asking reception go get the medicine as I have no idea where I was going, asking the stay in the apartment longer until our flight. Water, food, packing both our stuff, tidying the apartment. Not even a thank you. He isn't even helping himself he's refused to eat for 24 hours. God I must sound awful but I needed to rant!

hellsbellsmelons Mon 20-Mar-17 14:45:20

You rant away.
He sounds like a royal pain.
It's always the same.
The poor woman/mother has to carry on if they are ill but boy oh boy, if the man is ill he can't do a single thing!
Grrrrr...... I feel your pain!

Moanyoldcow Mon 20-Mar-17 15:09:41

A bad cold? FFS. Why are some people such babies. You rant away flowers

Adora10 Mon 20-Mar-17 16:21:14

And when you're ill does he show you the same kindness?

if not, whey are you running about after him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now