Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can't afford to stay with my new love

(1 Post)
sorryoldwoman Sun 19-Mar-17 11:10:44

I've been living with my new love for about two months my divorce is in the works an its amiable everything split. I'm in the U.S. and I see now my medical expenses,insurance,medications are so high after recent changes and aren't going down I can't afford to split from my H.My new love is on a fixed income we are in our sixties and for many reasons working isn't an option. I'm totally in love for the first time in my life but it seems I'm going to have to give him up. My H will take me back. If I stay there will be no security for me when new love passes He is six years older. As he has nothing. I guess the moral of the story is do all you can to save money and have security in your old age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now