Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I don't know what to think

(17 Posts)
lili548 Wed 15-Mar-17 01:29:50

Am coming out of 4years relationship, I love my Ex so much but he get mad over everything so the feelings I had for him dead but he's still telling me he wants me back but I don't want this relationship anymore. And there's this guy who propose to me I fall in with him on the first week of our date I don't understand why because my ex try to win my heart more than a year and I just fall in love with this new guy like a fool. I found out from the media that he has a girlfriend but she left for aboard. I can't tell if he really love's me as he say and one thing he talks to her but not in front of me my friends thinks he loves me. Because of the way he stares at me, lick his lips, always wanna see me to kiss me and torch me. Am afraid of sex ever since I broke my vc have never had sex again because am afraid and am afraid he meant ask sex. Am so confused my ex given me hard times and this guy too. Please help me found out if he loves me as he say

pinkyredrose Wed 15-Mar-17 01:34:40

Broke your vc? The hell you talking bout?

Montane50 Wed 15-Mar-17 02:16:31

Written in the style of Manuel off fawlty towers confused

Montane50 Wed 15-Mar-17 02:17:41

Seriously id ltb if any man torched me shock

torontonian Wed 15-Mar-17 03:42:09

He proposed to you and you want us to help you find out if he loves you? He has a girlfriend, who is not you, and you are wondering? Well, forget about your ex and forget the cheater and find a decent man that makes your heart beat faster.

No idea about the rest of the thread.

torontonian Wed 15-Mar-17 03:45:06

Ladies, I would say English is not the OP's first language, but there is no need to mock people Montane, specially when English native speakers usually can't be bothered to learn another language. Have some respect for someone who made the effort.

highinthesky Wed 15-Mar-17 04:14:12

Your friend thinks he loves you because he openly lusts after you? Of course he doesn't!

You sound more than a little naive. Don't trust this friend of yours for a decent judgment.

BitOutOfPractice Wed 15-Mar-17 04:43:40

I think that as soon as any man puts you under pressure, of any kind, he's not right for you. Walk away from both.

Montane, not cool. At all.

PollytheDolly Wed 15-Mar-17 05:50:57

Aww be nice guys, English is obviously not the first language. Her English is better than my other language as I don't have one. Other than swearing grin

OP, you need a whole new start away from both these men. Take time for yourself. You shouldn't be scared and confused.

Secretlife0fbees Wed 15-Mar-17 06:00:17

OP, he sounds like a sleaze. Since you have just come out of an awful relationship, I think it would be better to take some time on your own. When you do meet someone else, take it at a pace that is right for you...

Montane50 - did you think everyone would join you to laugh at the OP? Sorry to disappoint

GruffaloPants Wed 15-Mar-17 06:00:53

If he's giving you a hard time he doesn't seem like a good or loving guy. You can do better.

Idrinkandiknowstuff Wed 15-Mar-17 07:03:41

How many languages do you speak Mortane?

Just one question though Lili, what does broke your vc mean?

lili548 Fri 17-Mar-17 03:15:59

Please everyone vc means virginity. And I speak many languages. Spanish, Italian, French, Filipino, Latin and Hindu.sorry if I made any mistakes please forgive me.

SuffolkingGrand Fri 17-Mar-17 04:24:40

This new guy sounds terrible and doesn't come across as genuine at all. You don't need to find out whether he really loves you.

All you need to do is to put a very large distance between you and him and focus on yourself and what you want. You will know yourself when you have found someone genuine, respectful and caring. You may want find some better friends too....

Licking his lips in front of other people about you? God god, he sounds like an animal..and not a very nice one either. You're not someone's lunch, love.

PollytheDolly Fri 17-Mar-17 05:58:07

Please everyone vc means virginity. And I speak many languages. Spanish, Italian, French, Filipino, Latin and Hindu.sorry if I made any mistakes please forgive me.

shock please don't apologise. 6 languages? Blimey.

lili548 Sat 18-Mar-17 00:51:53

Thank u PollytheDolly... Gracias

glassspider Sat 18-Mar-17 07:00:30

Hi Lili. This new guy doesn't sound as if he will treat you with much respect and you deserve better.

Please don't apologise for mistakes, I wish I could speak in other languages as well.
(I hate it when someone asks for advice and all they get is smugly superior types laughing at their posts.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now