Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I really fancy DH's boss...

(7 Posts)
housewifebynamenotnature Mon 13-Mar-17 13:23:33

This is terrible. I know. But I can't stop thinking about DH's boss blush

I keep having dreams about us all having a threesome and he's so tall and gorgeous, but married!!

He's about 18 years older than me but my god, he's divine.

Luckily, I don't have to see him very often but when I do, wow.

Judge me harshly.

scoobydoo1971 Mon 13-Mar-17 13:41:53

I won't judge your harshly...I don't think wandering thoughts are a cardinal sin, but acting on them would be. Just enjoy your fantasy, keep it to yourself and keep you hands off him, and on your husband?

housewifebynamenotnature Mon 13-Mar-17 13:44:24

I know, I would never ever ever cheat on my husband so nothing would ever happen. It's just my dirty secret I suppose!

PutThatPomBearBack Mon 13-Mar-17 15:12:50

Invite him and round for dinner and throw in some subtle swinging offers?

housewifebynamenotnature Mon 13-Mar-17 16:03:31

hmm not so sure about that...

Shenis Mon 13-Mar-17 21:45:36

How would you feel if your husband was fantasising about other women?.

How good and solid is your relationship?. Are things drying up between the two of you.

Sounds like you're infatuated by this man because you're unhappy or bored with your husband and life and these fantasies add some sort of excitement on to your life.

housewifebynamenotnature Tue 14-Mar-17 14:34:12

I'd be pissed off if he was attracted to other women.

No, we have a very healthy sex life and I'm more attracted to my husband than this man but just wanted to air it somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now