Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Feeling emotional and hormonal and pissed off

(6 Posts)
Squirmy65ghyg Sat 11-Mar-17 21:10:49

Am a LP. It is my sons birthday tomorrow and we have people coming over. Life is brilliant now but I still feel so angry that exh fucked off 3 years ago and hasn't spoken to DS since. He's an utter bastard who was hugely abusive.

I just feel tired and emotional and don't want to be weepy in front of others tomorrow, any suggestions?! Drugs?! wine

Squirmy65ghyg Sat 11-Mar-17 21:12:12

I just look at DS and think how could anyone do that and it makes me really sad. Been crying on and off. Not told my boyfriend (we don't live together) as he's so nice and kind I'd probably end up bawling at him.

Hopethisoneisnottaken Sat 11-Mar-17 21:13:23

Hang in there squirmy....do you want an abusive person in your life? cheer up for the sake of your sons birthday.

Patriciathestripper1 Sat 11-Mar-17 21:14:17

Just keep reminding yourself what an utter bastard he was and how hugely abusive he was and how lucky you are they he is not in touch with Ds to drip poison in his ear and cause problems, would you really want him in touch?

Squirmy65ghyg Sat 11-Mar-17 21:15:42

Thanks hope. No, but it's hard being on my own. Just saw a friend on fb moaning about being a single parent as her husband is away!!!

I hate ex h so much. Hopefully will feel better in they morning, you know when it just feels crap from time to time.

Squirmy65ghyg Sat 11-Mar-17 21:16:12

No I definitely wouldn't smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now