Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Who am I? Bad body confidence

(3 Posts)
keylovesAva Fri 10-Mar-17 23:14:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Dragongirl10 Fri 10-Mar-17 23:24:42

Time to take action if you are feeling that way op...Get the Louise Parker Fit for Life book from amazon.... Fab tasty recipes, 3 small meals and 2 healthy snacks, even without exercise it really WORKS.

I have lost 20 LBs in 8 weeks! It is healthy enough to breastfeed on too. There are exercises to be done at home, but the main emphasis is on a way of eating for ever.
l have juggled doing this with part time work, 2 school age dcs, and elderly parents to look after.

Online order twice a week so you always have the ingredients, clear away the processed stuff and you will soon get there..

Good Luck....Oh

offside Fri 10-Mar-17 23:31:59

Been there and still kind of there in a way.

Our DD is 2.5, and my word, how my shape changed after I gave birth. I went from having a curvy bottom half which I liked to just looking like a box.

I started slimming world when our DD was 6 weeks old and lost way too much weight far too quickly so ended up putting it all back on and more once she started on solids (I tended to eat her leftovers) and I got my bum back but lost any other shape.

It wasn't really until I went back to work and started having a bit of "me" time that I began to feel better about myself, and actually grew to accept the shape I had become. I don't think your emotions settle for at least a year after having a baby and this makes a massive impact on how you feel about yourself. Maybe make that time of an evening to go to the gym, even if you don't see changes for a while, you're making steps towards and getting an hour or so to yourself which you definitely need!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now