Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ending a relationship

(5 Posts)
Nomorenails1 Tue 07-Mar-17 13:50:53

I love this guy so much been going out a year and a half. we never have sex once a month at a push. it's really causing a strain he claims he to tired due to work but he's off work for a while. it hasn't helped I need to get out before I'm 50 and still in this. I don't want this to happen but I can't see it improving. how do I tell him making him aware I'm serious this time things have to change or I'm out. I'm only 24 things shouldn't be like this there wasn't even a honey moon period. I'm so upset I don't want it to be like this he's so perfect it's just this. I really love him

TheNaze73 Tue 07-Mar-17 14:14:46

Ultimatums are a sign of weak people. Whatever you do, don't do that.

You're still young, why did you accept a relationship with no honeymoon period?

You sound very unhappy, just end it now, it'll only get worse. Good luck OP

Nomorenails1 Tue 07-Mar-17 14:17:59

There was a honey moon period just not the sexual one he was nervous though so I put it down to that

xStefx Tue 07-Mar-17 14:24:34

OP your only 24. If your not suited sexually then perhaps your better off as friends ( you can still love him as a friend)

Nomorenails1 Tue 07-Mar-17 14:27:17

I've cried over loosing him I'm so stuck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now