Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Feeling low

(9 Posts)
Shayelle Sun 05-Mar-17 09:11:41

Woken up today in floods of tears, nc with both parents, no other family, no dc, single. Feel so ungrounded and lost sometimes having no family whatsoever. Its a really horrible feeling sad sorry really not sure why i feel so low this morning.

jeaux90 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:14:07

Sorry you are feeling low today. Get outside for a walk or go somewhere, have coffee and people watch. Have a think about how you can change the things that you want to. Meet up groups, a new hobby or job. Etc

Big hug xxx

Whisky2014 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:27:07

Have you friends though? They can be better than family anyway cause at least you choose them!
Sorry you feel down. Has something happened this weekend that you need help with?

noego Sun 05-Mar-17 14:13:51

Have a chat to Samaritans and talk about it.

Freephone 116123

GoodDayToYou Sun 05-Mar-17 18:54:31

Bless your heart! flowers
Life can be hard sometimes, no doubt about it. Be kind to yourself. Do something to lift yourself (eg. watch comedians online). Think about what you could join to attract some good friends. Maybe get outside - lack of vit D / sunlight at this time of year can bring us all down, on top of all the other stuff. I hope this doesn't sound trite, sometimes we just have to get ourselves through these tough times in whatever ways work for us. Good luck to you. flowers

Dineoutone Sun 05-Mar-17 21:53:54

Are you ok OP? Sundays can be difficult when feeling alone! Hope you are feeling better - I find a cup of tea and a watch of the news often helps smile

Shayelle Mon 06-Mar-17 17:03:30

Thank you guys. Feeling loads brighter today. Sundays can be hard sometimes as I always feel its a 'family' day. I am not lonely have wonderful friends. Thank you for your kind words x

GoodDayToYou Tue 07-Mar-17 20:53:49

So glad you're feeling better. smile

OhBlissOhJoy Tue 07-Mar-17 20:55:24

Glad you are feeling better today flowers
I'm in a similar situation and weekends can be tough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now