Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Lost

(1 Post)
Elland Sun 05-Mar-17 03:32:12

Does anyone feel pushed away by their partner? You love them so much and would do anything for them yet they don't seem to have the same feelings for you anymore but they say they're happy and don't make any moves to end the relationship.

I'm currently downstairs on the sofa having some thinking time because I don't know how much more of feeling like I'm hard to love or not knowing if he's going to be loving or grumpy that day I can take.

I know he loves me but the fact that he couldn't even bring himself to give me a nice affectionate kiss before bed after being out all night watching the fight just says it all to me.

How much longer do I put up with feeling like shit! I had a baby 10 weeks ago so I'm not looking great at the moment and I'm covered in stretch marks so I don't need him to push me away, I need him to make me feel like I'm loved again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now