Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

'Hotwife'

(17 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

user1487166445 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:07:02

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to explore this but just wondered what advice Mumsnet could offer on the subject of Hotwifing. I'm a bit of a closet Cuckold and get incredibly aroused by the thought of my wife (who I love deeply) enjoying sexual liaisons with other men. I've researched the topic over a number of years and my wife and I have discussed it openly. My wife is receptive to the idea but with a young family, we only ever have time to get the basics done in any one day, never mind even going out for a night out. Does anyone have any advice based on experience? I appreciate that many of you will consider the idea repulsive and wrong and destructive and I understand the potential pitfalls of following such a path. However, I believe it to be a lifestyle which more and more couples are enjoying. If done correctly I believe it can help make marriage even more intimate and communicative and bring husband and wife even closer together. I'm just not sure how we actually cross the line and make it happen...

ImperialBlether Thu 02-Mar-17 10:08:59

It's lucky you like being humiliated, because you're going to get slaughtered on here. grin

tinymeteor Thu 02-Mar-17 10:16:50

Step one: post clickbaity thread on parenting forum for no obvious reason

Step two: .........

Step three: Profit!

biscuit

Gingerbreadlass Thu 02-Mar-17 10:18:16

What's up with all these sex posts appearing on the Realtionshipfoeum confused Where is Admin?

2014newme Thu 02-Mar-17 10:18:34

😂😂😂 0/10

Maudlinmaud Thu 02-Mar-17 10:19:37

I know you probably already know this user but there is a sex topic on MN. There you will find like minded souls who will over share with you.

Holly3434 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:19:50

Your both up for it, so get on with it can't see what your asking for here? Instructions how to go about it? hmm

user1487166445 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:30:32

Sorry guys. Didn't realise there was a sex page. It should be on there I guess. I'll try to alter it!

Kikikaakaa Thu 02-Mar-17 10:31:58

You can't get on sex forum until you been here 3 months which is why they come here.

I mean I posted a sex thing here and it wasn't badly received as it was more of a commutation issue, not a how too guide.

There must be literally thousands of websites dedicated to this subject, I don't know what you will gain from mumsnet on it: the vast majority of women would find this repulsive, disrespectful and grim. The ones who maybe are a bit more liberal may like the fantasy of it. The reality is quite different. Up to you to take a risk like that to get your rocks off. Good luck to your wife.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 02-Mar-17 10:47:41

Hi all,

There is indeed a sex topic, but as Kikikaakaa, you can only post on it if you've been a member for more than 3 months. If you've any concerns or doubts about a poster - please do report to us and we will always take a look.

JeepersBeepers Thu 02-Mar-17 11:45:51

I think fabswingers is the site you need...

2014newme Thu 02-Mar-17 12:19:20

"if done correctly" 😂

Danicc Thu 02-Mar-17 12:20:47

Check out r/cuckold on Reddit. Or fab swingers.

VegasJuice Thu 02-Mar-17 12:30:15

Well, I'm in an open marriage where my DH and I are both free to have other partners. Not quite the hotwife scenario you describe, I know. I would say that consent, boundaries and constant communication are the key. There's a whole world of ethical non-monogamy out there, including parties with playrooms. I agree though that mumsnet isn't the place to get advice. I suggest you buy the book, More Than Two. Also, take a look at the Sacred Pleasures website.

Roanoke Thu 02-Mar-17 12:55:08

4chan's that way, mate.

DioneTheDiabolist Thu 02-Mar-17 12:58:59

Hmm. I think the OP's alterego wife may have posted a few days ago.hmm

exWifebeginsat40 Thu 02-Mar-17 13:17:58

oh, you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now