Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

For those afflicted by EA

(4 Posts)
PollytheDolly Wed 01-Mar-17 18:43:40

I'm quite interested in all this. I've learnt a lot from MN and reading others experience and frankly it's shocked me how common it is. Have experience myself!

I often research as this stuff interests me a lot. Getting into the heads of those who behave this way:

I found this today about the effects of emotional withdrawal on the other person. It's written so well I felt I had to share. Hope it helps anyone out there who maybe doubting themselves and feel like this:

https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/partner-stops-giving-silent-pain-emotional-withholding-fiff/

flowers

PollytheDolly Thu 02-Mar-17 11:49:04

Bump as MNHQ has kindly moved this to the correct section.

HappyDadOf3 Thu 02-Mar-17 12:29:13

A very well written article indeed. One that I am sure anyone experiencing this type of EA will take great comfort from.

Thank you.

Purplebluebird Thu 02-Mar-17 15:44:35

Good read, makes a lot of sense to me to be honest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now