Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How long before she slimes out of the hole?

(7 Posts)
Bones17 Mon 27-Feb-17 20:44:48

So when will OW appear? If she exists? I have no definite proof for those who've not read my previous post. It's been 12 weeks since D-day so far. He's feeling guilt or hurt (I'm not sure which) because I see it in his eyes on drop offs. When will the bomb (OW) drop? X

Julia1973 Mon 27-Feb-17 23:16:44

Hey
I read your previous thread bones. I know it's hard but you need to focus on getting to a place where you no longer care who or what it was that made him leave.
I'm a fine one to talk as I know that I am not yet past caring about exactly why my marriage derailed. My Mum assures me however, that the day does come where you stop looking for answers.

TheNaze73 Tue 28-Feb-17 10:32:18

I agree with Julia1973

There isn't going to necessarily be an OW, just focus daily on being the best version of yourself possible. She's not the slime either (if she exists), it's your ex.

Good luck flowers

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Tue 28-Feb-17 10:35:49

Just remember when she becomes his dp she has created a vacancy

Penfold007 Tue 28-Feb-17 11:22:53

Bones what are you going to do if there is no OW, no third party to blame?

Bones17 Tue 28-Feb-17 11:41:41

I know you're right. But I just wondered how long they normally leave it before they do the big reveal. It's really hard to move on. It's very hard x

ravenmum Tue 28-Feb-17 11:45:13

She might never appear. If he does turn up with a gf, you will still have no proof that she was an OW. He might have left you before starting anything with her.

He's already proved he's a nasty slimeball who didn't even give your relationship a chance, though, why not focus on the slimeball you know about?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now