Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Feeling useless

(1 Post)
ojojoj1 Wed 22-Feb-17 17:24:32

I feel so bad after trying to hold on to guy I met online . I have been lovebimbed for months untill I gave on . I know silly me . Than ghosted for weeks on and off all that fake love was away and was just acknowledging me sometimes. I have done something stupid and try to come and see him after weeks of promises on weeks ignoring me . And got nowhere . He wasn't happy so I just said thanks and good luck . But I feel like someone cut my heart open. I know im better off as he is suffering from series mental health issues I suspect bipolar but I feel cheated as all he ever said to me was a lie . I'm not amazing and I don't deserve better . I can't eat or sleep feel like shit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now