Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why am I so stupid

(30 Posts)
Croxlea Sat 18-Feb-17 17:02:14

Bit long. I was not ver well yesterday I work from home same company as DH. I rarely take time off work as 1 DS (8) at home. Had a ver bad fever not being to get warm then overheating and feeling nauseous. I also had what I thought was thrush though not sure as it is horrific and I am nearly passing out when I pee. DS organized the dogs and cats etc DH managed to get some food for them. DH did not com up once to see how I was. During the night I fainted on the toilet and collapsed on the floor in the bathroom. One of the dogs woke me up. This morning I tried to get out of bed and just felt I was going to pass out. Got downstairs and laid on floor. DS told DH that needed to come down and see me. He said he'd get up in a little while. I managed to crawl into bed and asked him if h would go and get a cannestan combi. DH huffed and puffed and then said he has pulled a muscle in his arm. He came back gave it to me and said hurry up he needed the bathroom. (We have bloody 3). He then laid on the sofa for the rest of the day and I have had to try and entertain my DS while feeling really poorly. He came up to see me at 4.30pm 7 hours later not once did he ask how I was just went on about his arm. I am not sure I have thrush as the pain is not subsiding my whole body aches and I still have a fever. I think I might call NHS 111 what if it is something else I am really scared I have no family left at all so no mum and dad to go to.

Hercules12 Sat 18-Feb-17 17:04:39

If you've collapsed numerous times don't you need to see a gp?

fuzzywuzzy Sat 18-Feb-17 17:05:03

First call NHS 111.

When you're better consider getting rid of the arsehole H.

Hope you feel better soon, it sounds serious from your description.

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Sat 18-Feb-17 17:05:12

It might be worth being checked over, that sounds very extreme for thrush! Especially with the fever and passing out, Sepsis could be a possibility so best be checked x

Feilin Sat 18-Feb-17 17:05:42

Call 111 immediately im no doctor but it sounds like an infection .

MouldyPeach Sat 18-Feb-17 17:06:31

Sounds like an infection. Sounds like your DH is being a prize prick. Is there anyone else around who can help?

gamerchick Sat 18-Feb-17 17:08:40

Could you get a mirror and have a look. A first attack of herpes can make you really poorly for eg. You poor thing, your bloke is an arse flowers

Croxlea Sat 18-Feb-17 17:24:02

Have not yet registered at GP as only moved in a week ago.

Prawnofthepatriarchy Sat 18-Feb-17 17:25:07

I was just about to say herpes, gamerchick. My first attack seemed like thrush at first but I ended up in hospital for 4 days. Really, really ill.

Started off like thrush, then more like cystitis plus a raging fever. I can vividly recall the excruciating pain. The only good thing about it was that the doctor told me that very dramatic first attacks make recurrences less frequent and severe, which has definitely been true for me.

You'll have a red spotty rash - lots of tiny ulcers. Like mouth ulcers.

Doesn't matter what it is. If you're passing out you need a doctor urgently. As it's a Saturday you will probably need to go to A&E, or a walk-in centre if you've got one locally. Go ASAP.

MouldyPeach Sat 18-Feb-17 17:27:24

Walk in centre will see you OP, please get checked out.

NoFuckingRoomOnMyBroom Sat 18-Feb-17 17:35:48

Yes I doubt it's just thrush, please go & get checked out.

ImperialBlether Sat 18-Feb-17 17:38:24

As soon as you're better, OP (I hope it's soon), then you need to look at why you're staying with this man.

SparklyMagpie Sat 18-Feb-17 17:41:50

Get checked out OP!! Xx

Croxlea Mon 20-Mar-17 22:48:38

Long time to get back to everyone. I did have herpes it was like peeing razor blades. Very ill for About two weeks. Lost a stone in weight. More swabs were taken. Then told I had gonnorhea as well. WTF

That was not lying dormant in my body like the herpes. Just absolutely gutted. DH has told me he has not had sex with anyone. Well I certainly haven't where do I go from here. My latest diagnoses is my nerve endings are damaged from the herpes they may come back but it can take a long time.

Cannot believe DH could do this to me, just feel so weak and dirty at the moment and do not know what to do.

Mummymoanasaurus Mon 20-Mar-17 23:03:53

What a scumbag your husband is, he knows what he has done. I was angry he didn't help you in the first place but finding that out is disgusting. I would be making a solicitors appointment asap

MartinaMartini Mon 20-Mar-17 23:05:10

OP that's just awful. Hope you're on the mend now and your 'D' H has been kicked into touch. Bastard!

Finola1step Mon 20-Mar-17 23:08:04

I'm really sorry. What a shitty situation he has put you in. flowers

Moanyoldcow Mon 20-Mar-17 23:09:22

What an absolute cunt. I'm so sorry you've been through such terrible things. Hope you're recovering and that you've managed to get rid of him.

category12 Mon 20-Mar-17 23:11:16

The way he behaved when you were so ill is enough for me to say I hope you have got rid of him.

But the obvious infidelity as well? Ugh.

Please say you've ended it between you.

Minnie747 Mon 20-Mar-17 23:15:50

Absolutely LTB!!! You are worth so much more than a life like this. flowers

ilovelamp82 Mon 20-Mar-17 23:16:45

Wow. You should have left him before you had the results but I definitely hope you have now. Sorry this has happened to you.

ageingrunner Mon 20-Mar-17 23:20:25

So sorry he's done this to you op. What a way to find out
flowers

kittybiscuits Mon 20-Mar-17 23:28:14

Explains his extremely shitty behaviour when you were so ill. He will have known that he had give you an STD. What a bastard for letting you suffer like that. There is only one answer and you know what it is.

RedDahlia Mon 20-Mar-17 23:33:46

What a cunt that man is.

Dig deep, find your anger and your dignity, hold your head up high and LTC!!!

Jemimapiddleduck Tue 21-Mar-17 09:23:28

Oh you poor thing. I was going to say herpes and to not to jump to any conclusions but the ghonnorea is another thing.

Get strong and leave

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now