Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Nest of Cunts

(227 Posts)
Euphemia Fri 17-Feb-17 06:11:26

My previous thread filled up with your lovely supportive comments. smileflowers

Although there were some cracking wankers on there too.

An hour and a half's sleep last night. The crying phase is beginning ...

DD asked me last night if Dad and I had fallen out, as we're in separate beds. sad I had to lie to her. Bastard for making me do that. angry

I need the weekend to calm down, get over the initial shock. My head is mince.

Thankfully a lighter teaching day today.

Then a hospital appointment about my fibroids! Life is full of joy at the moment. hmm The womb is dark and full of terrors.

Eminado Fri 17-Feb-17 06:14:33

Sorry things are tough
flowers

Can you link to your original thread?

picklemepopcorn Fri 17-Feb-17 06:15:41

Ah Euphemia. You've been strong and amazing. I hope there will be a bit of space for you to let it all go at some point! A bit of crazy lady screaming in the woods therapy! Right now, you are holding it together like a trouper. He's an arse wipe.

picklemepopcorn Fri 17-Feb-17 06:16:05

Good morning,may the way.brew

picklemepopcorn Fri 17-Feb-17 06:16:30

Tut. By the way. Early morning fat fingers.

petitepeach Fri 17-Feb-17 06:18:06

"The womb is dark and full of terrors" grin
Don't let the bugger get you down!
Hoping you have an easy day today xxxxx

doubletrouble41 Fri 17-Feb-17 06:20:03

flowers I'm sorry you're going through this. I lurked on your other thread a little, as someone who has been through similar in the past. You won't feel like this forever. You deserve better. And you are protecting your DD so whatever you do, don't feel bad about that xxx

Thattimeofyearagain Fri 17-Feb-17 06:20:07

You are a strong, brave woman. The crying is normal, as is the inability to sleep. If the gets too bad then see your gp- I did when dh& I had a trial separation. And remember that there's always one of the nest of cunts to listed or handhold when you need it flowers

MangosteenSoda Fri 17-Feb-17 06:20:42

Sorry you are going through this. I've seen you be so kind and supportive to so many posters on other threads, sure your kindness will be repaid here.

Sounds like you have your sensible head screwed on. You are in charge of your own future. Knob husband has made his spare bed and now he can lie in it.

titsbumfannythelot Fri 17-Feb-17 06:25:03

Thinking of you. Hopefully you will get more sleep over the weekend.

Can you go out somewhere fun with DD? Being out of the house and away from fucktrumpet will make you feel better.

ALemonyPea Fri 17-Feb-17 06:29:12

flowers Euphemia. You're such an amazing woman, don't let him bring you down.

Notthisnotthat Fri 17-Feb-17 06:32:12

You are being so incredibly brave. flowers

Tinkerbec Fri 17-Feb-17 06:37:40

You are so strong and calm.

So sorry you don't have half tem to sort your head a bit.
Atleast the weekend but it will take a while to process.

Cry it out.

Euphemia Fri 17-Feb-17 06:39:13

Link to previous thread.

tattiehat Fri 17-Feb-17 06:39:35

Euphemia, I've been reading your previous thread and just wanted to you're doing amazingly well and being so strong. Sending flowersflowers

MichaelSheensNextDW Fri 17-Feb-17 06:41:39

You are such a good writer.
I am so sorry this has happened flowers

MooPointCowsOpinion Fri 17-Feb-17 06:42:26

I'm glad you've started a new thread. You're doing so well, I hope you can catch up on sleep this weekend.

Euphemia Fri 17-Feb-17 06:43:29

Actually having work to go to is brilliant. If I'd been off this week I think I'd have gone mad.

Working with children is the best thing ever. They bring joy every day. Watching wee ones dance to the Koo Koo Kangaroo goofballs on the GoNoodle website is just the best. No, I'm wrong. Dancing with them is the best. grin

Euphemia Fri 17-Feb-17 06:45:49

DD and I are going to the travel agent's on Saturday to enquire about summer holidays. We had a girls' holiday to Spain last year with my mum, my auntie and DD's best pal. We'd like to do similar this year.

Then I plan to investigate the gin stall at the farmers' market. grin

Kevinbaconsrealwife Fri 17-Feb-17 06:46:35

You're an amazing, wonderful, strong and brave woman andd I have every respect for you....if you decide to end it then it's massively his loss .... Good luck in the weeks / months ahead x

loveyoutothemoon Fri 17-Feb-17 06:49:08

After your day at work I think it's best to talk to friends about the situation. You'll need the support. You're doing so well.

amysmummy12345 Fri 17-Feb-17 06:50:37

Hope today at hospital goes well flowers reaching is the most amazing job, I've found that even when I've been given awful news, the fast pace of work leaves little time to dwell...

daisychain01 Fri 17-Feb-17 06:50:55

Bonjour Euphemia le putain de ton (non-Cher) mari, il est plein de merde.

Nothing like a good bit of franglais to let off steam eh angry

Stay strong, you're an amazing woman. We're all here for you. Don't worry re having to say that tiny white lie to DD you did it to protect her. x

user1477282676 Fri 17-Feb-17 06:52:33

Your resilience is shining through Euphemia! flowers

I'm another one who remembers you from way back though you wouldn't know me even if my name wasn't numbers.

I can only congratulate you on your coping skills. Do you know how many people would simply fall apart to the extent of not even managing work?

A LOT.

This only shows that you're going to be MORE than fine whatever happens.

Fidelia Fri 17-Feb-17 07:00:04

Euphemia, I really get why you lied to dd, but don't let him affect who you are and your relationship with dd. If you lie to her she'll feel angry/betrayed when she gets the truth and might take it out on you. Might be worth telling her some kind of age appropriate truth?

"You know what i said earlier?....The truth is that there is a problem between us at the moment, but it's not something I want to discuss right now"

It's so hard, wading through all this mess that cheaters cause flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now