Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

End of the line!

(3 Posts)
emmareid Sat 11-Feb-17 22:00:54

So, I've been married for 10yrs
We have 3 kids under 10

We run a business together..
I do most of the shop jobs we get in
I do the book keeping, VAT returns
I pay all the shop and staff wages.
I get kids from school club.. Go home
Cook dinner and clean house after a full day at work.
My husband.. Has never ever cooked dinner.. Cleaned or even taken a bin out!
And he gets home some night 1 to 2 hrs before me.
He has now started saying I'm stealing from the business.. To pay for school club and food ect. Even though it's my business too.. And of course we have to pay school club from somewhere.
He has now cut me off.. Access to no Money says I'm useless and a theif..
Constantly shouting and threatening me..
It's basically all down to him controlling me.. And manipulating my children against me..
I'm so lost right now.. I'm at the end and I can't put up with his violent behaviour..
Where do I go from here???

Lavinia28 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:04:25

I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Is there another place you can go? Maybe a relative. I would not tolerate this behaviour.

Lagh123 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:12:45

I have no relatives in the area at all..
I've totally said I'm done with the business.. Thing is he will have to close it as I won't be around to open as he does a contract. So he will lose a hold load of money.. Making him not able to pay the shop bills ect.
It's the only thing I can do to show him just what I do...
I'm totally shocked at his behaviour..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now