Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

a big THANK YOU to everyone.......

(4 Posts)
Blobby10 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:33:55

.... who pointed me and others in the direction of the Meet Up organisation online! I found a group near me and went out last night, full of apprehension at walking into a pub, alone, to meet a bunch of strangers that I had never communicated with before. It was FANTASTIC!!! Chatted to four lovely ladies in the same boat as me and had lots of laughs, culminating in an agreement to meet up at someones house for bubbles and to get her a profile sorted for OLD

Hoping that this will be an indicator for how my social life is going to expand this year. And to anyone dithering about joining - just do it!

gamerchick Sat 04-Feb-17 12:37:10

Huge bravo man, have fun grin

RaeofSun Sat 04-Feb-17 13:59:37

Blobby that sounds a great start to the new year. I will definitely look. Thanks for posting about it. wine enjoy with your new acquaintances who will hopefully develop into lovely friends

3lovelykids Sat 04-Feb-17 17:27:41

Hi i missed the original thread. Sounds just like what i need. Where do i find out about it? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now