Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

relationship falling apart :(

(6 Posts)
buzziebee99 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:31:40

I am feeling incredibly down and alone so needed to chat to someone about my problems. My partner had been invited to his best mates stag do which is in May a few months back and he had told me that it wasnt his scene and that he would prefer to have a night alone with the stag and their other best friend another time which I was happy with as it was a couple of nghts in Liverpool, so I was invited to the hen party which was the same weekend and when i told he he said well say we both cant go as we are booked to go away, so i did as i was told yetlast night I find out that he has paid the money to go on the stag do! I quite rightly lost it a bit as I believe he has lied to me but he insists that he didnt lie he has just not told me!! he said this was to keep eveyone happy as i am a controlling c**t who didnt want him to go on the stag do and this way his friend wont give him grief about not going. I feel betrayed and I now feel like I cant trust him now I feel like something has been lost, He says get over it or do one as he cant put up with my shit anymore! bear in mind I am a stay at home mum to his 4 children . Basically I feel that If I want to stay in this relationship I have to shut my mouth and not have an opinion on anything otherwise it upsets his perfect life . I really dont know what to do sad

ImperialBlether Mon 30-Jan-17 14:33:32

I know what I would do. If anyone called me names like that I'd dump them. Surely you're not getting much from a relationship with this man?

needmoregin Mon 30-Jan-17 14:54:59

I think you should take his advice and " do one " he sounds vile . Who calls there wife that word anyway ! Utterly gross . No one should have to deal with that .

SparklyMagpie Mon 30-Jan-17 15:00:33

Oh God do not stay in this relationship, I'd take what he said and run with it. You can do SO much better ! X

Ellisandra Mon 30-Jan-17 15:52:17

Do one! Definitely.
What a horrible piece of scum he is.
Start making your plans to leave.

jcne Mon 30-Jan-17 17:02:42

'His' children as in not your children?....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now