Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Things that actually effective in making your OH pay more attention to you - lighthearted!

(6 Posts)
Dineoutone Wed 25-Jan-17 20:27:15

Those times when your OH sort of forgets about you but you know he still cares deep down. But he needs a reminder not to totally neglect you.

I've found being very encouraging about him going out AGAIN on Friday and Saturday... and having my own plans that I'm genuinely excited about... suddenly I was in demand for him wanting to spend the evening with me.

Anyone else got any others to share?!

Happybunny19 Wed 25-Jan-17 21:05:50

Does flashing my tits at him count?

Sassypants82 Wed 25-Jan-17 21:06:54

grin happy bunny

dudsville Wed 25-Jan-17 21:10:33

I was talking with my oh after work in the kitchen. He was loading the dishwasher. No big deal. BUT. After he closed it he NOTICED the tiles were grubby git a sponge and cleaned. He didn't miss a beat of the conversation. That got my attention. For him, he was recently pleased that I'd thought to turn the space heater on for him in the cold bathroom. These are things that if we went out of our way to do then for each other would not amount to much at all!

Hassled Wed 25-Jan-17 21:14:47

We have a good system going (we've been together what feels like centuries) where DH is great, then he gets a bit shit, then more shit, then he gets progressively shitter until I have a major strop and point out the bleeding obvious and then he's great again. It works for us.

Chamonix1 Wed 25-Jan-17 21:15:59

"Losing" his phone flushing it down the toilet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now