Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can I trust him on snapchat?

(44 Posts)
Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:21:49

Hi everyone,
I need advice about a message I found on my boyfriends phone!
It was on snapchat and was meant to have been hidden, it was a message from a girl saying 'what if I send one and you dont' and my BF said 'we both won't have it cos we don't screenshot'

I confronted him and he told me it was about showing each other their tattoo's .. his is on his belly and hers on her shoulder (don't understand why she would be concerned about screenshotting that or getting one in return!)

I am hesistant to believe it's about a tattoo, what do you all think?

Ilovecaindingle Sun 22-Jan-17 18:24:31

I doubt you will get any innocent votes. . .

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:27:55

Looks that bad? sad
Definitely not a tattoo then?

ImperialBlether Sun 22-Jan-17 18:29:31

Sorry, I'd be very suspicious.

Bant Sun 22-Jan-17 18:38:56

Does he have a tattoo on his penis?

CockacidalManiac Sun 22-Jan-17 18:40:06

Even if it's innocent, why's he sending pictures of his tattoo to some random woman?

Bant Sun 22-Jan-17 18:42:08

Sorry that was harsh.

Obviously it's nude pictures, that's the only logical conclusion.

But even if it wasn't, why is your boyfriend sending pictures of his tattoos to another woman, and asking to see hers? Even if it wasn't naked selfies (which it definitely is by the way) then why is that okay?

I very rarely say LTB. It's said too often on here.

But LTB

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:42:33

Haha.. Bant first time iv smiled all day!..

It's someone he used to work with, and he says he likes tattoos confused

JustSpeakSense Sun 22-Jan-17 18:43:42

It's nudes

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:46:50

I don't want to end the relationship unless I'm 100% sure it's driving me mad incase I'm the one in the wrong

AnyFucker Sun 22-Jan-17 18:47:28

It's the Snapchat equivalent of doctors and nurses

I'll show you mine if you show me yours etc

Wise up, op

abbsisspartacus Sun 22-Jan-17 18:58:18

I like tattoos when I look at pictures with my naughty tattooed friend you can see them but that's not all you can see

abbsisspartacus Sun 22-Jan-17 19:00:02

She wants one of him first as proof he started it and so she has something if he tried to slut shame her

Bant Sun 22-Jan-17 19:01:04

Well the only way you can find out for sure is to get his phone and either ask her if shes going to send a picture, or send her one of a random (small) penis you can find on google.

I'm sorry, there is no positive outcome to this. It's pretty cut and dried

rjay123 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:04:13

Tell him to continue the chat whilst you are watching. Something along the lines of "let's see then" without referring to anything. If it's a tattoo he's been taking about, you'll get a picture of a tattoo.....

Emboo19 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:08:59

I'd say nudes too, sorry! Like you say why would she mind not getting one in return if it's just a shoulder tattoo.
I'd do what rjay said and tell him to continue it with you there.

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:09:48

He carried the conversation on whilst I was out, and showed me screenshots of him asking for the tattoo and the pictures of the tattoos..
It all seems staged to me as they don't flow with the 'won't if I don't get one' comment

Bant Sun 22-Jan-17 19:13:41

He screenshot it after'you'd spoken to him? And after he explicitly told her he wouldn't do so?

Nah

AnyFucker Sun 22-Jan-17 19:16:48

Not buying it, nope

He warned her and then staged it

Don't be a mug

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:18:26

Yeh he carried the convo on after I called him out.. he sed 'so are u going to send the tattoo picture first?'

She sed she was out shopping and then sent a shoulder tattoo after that ...

I don't understand why she wouldn't just send the tattoo picture as the night before she was scared he would screenshot and not send one back in return!!!

The more I'm saying this, the more I'm looking like a fool and now the outlook isn't positive sad

Emboo19 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:18:49

Yes, he's let her know that you were suspicious and set the tattoo conversation up!

Bant Sun 22-Jan-17 19:21:43

Don't feel like a mug, anyone can fall for this (there are so many cases of this happening on here, it's just depressing)

But yes, he staged it

Sorry OP

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:23:06

Thank you..

You've all said what I was thinking, I just wanted opinions incase i was just being paranoid

Pisses me off that I was sat in the same room whilst he sent the messages!!!! Makes me sick

AnyFucker Sun 22-Jan-17 19:26:38

So what are you going to do ?

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 19:29:00

I want to end it..

It's so difficult becos I live with him and my daughter but I can't trust him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now