Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Husband taken son from UK I thinking

(7 Posts)
LopieSofie1 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:50:29

I'm thinking husband has taken son out of UK can he do if he parent on his certificate

jeaux90 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:54:49

He can. Often passport control will check that a lone parent has permission to this but not always. I travel with my daughter and sometimes get stopped to check I have permission but not always.

MrsBertBibby Sun 22-Jan-17 17:57:23

Do you mean permantly, or on holiday? Where do think he has gone?

TinselTwins Sun 22-Jan-17 17:58:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

missyB1 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:59:24

It's a grey area as sometimes a parent can be stopped and asked if they have permission from the other parent. But yes in theory he could easily have done so. Are you worried he won't return your child?

TinselTwins Sun 22-Jan-17 19:19:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RebootYourEngine Sun 22-Jan-17 19:24:54

Has he taken him on holiday or taken him away to live?

Unless there is a court order he legally can do this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now