Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Advice please ..

(4 Posts)
user1485088534 Sun 22-Jan-17 12:43:45

So my Husband has said he doesnt have a desire to want our marriage to work, he said he's doesn't know if he wants it to work.

We have had problems for a few months he says he isn't happy and is tried of trying.

I'm not the easiest person to live with for about a year now I don't know who I am. I feel completely lost. I check his phone, 8 question about who he has spoken to ect I find it really difficult to stop myself. We have 3 children and I adore him.
He says he doesn't love me like that anymore, he says he misses the old me but can't tell me what I have done to have changed. Im so confused he says he wants to try and make it work but doesn know if he even wants it.

esiotrot2015 Sun 22-Jan-17 12:46:58

Is he prepared to try marital counselling ?
Is there a reason you check his phone ? Previous history ?

user1485088534 Sun 22-Jan-17 12:49:18

No I've become this anixous person, who over thinks everything. Everything goes through my head and I can't control it.

He's an amazing person and amazing dad, I just don't know how to fix my marriage. He says I need to change, he doesn't like me anymore. We have been together for 10 years xx

laurzj82 Sun 22-Jan-17 13:08:18

Are you anxious in other areas of your life? Has there been behaviour from him that has triggered you checking up on him?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now