Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Thread for those who have left marriages that weren't awful just unsatisfying (part 3)

(6 Posts)
Hurleygirl123 Sat 21-Jan-17 07:44:30

Think last thread reached 1000..here's part 3! Hello everyone...

Hurleygirl123 Tue 24-Jan-17 19:01:52

Hey I hope all posters on last thread find this one... I miss you all!

dm86 Tue 24-Jan-17 19:13:33

Hi Hurley,

@Shandybass started a new thread somewhere but I don't know how to link too it!! Hope you are well?!smile

Hurleygirl123 Thu 26-Jan-17 09:28:29

Hi Dm86...all is OK here...just waiting for him to move out! Hse is rented and he's dithering.. Right, I'll try find new thread too and let you know if I do! How's things with you?

Hurleygirl123 Fri 27-Jan-17 17:12:32

Hi, here's the link www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2835229-Thread-for-those-who-have-left-marriages-that-werent-AWFUL-just-unsatisfying-pt-III
Hopefully that will work!

MopedManiac Fri 27-Jan-17 17:54:32

Hi. I was on the 1st thread momentarily. DH has become increasingly controlling ass and is about to get worse due to me stupidly getting into financial silliness with my credit card (& lying about it - stupid, I know). Money has always been joint but I got a bit lax on watching the pennies (?a touch of depression as not been happy lately with contolling ass/sarcasm/moaning of DH). I have some money coming to me from my parents (they had a windfall & decided to share).

Have paid off cc with family money (as agreed with DH) but feel I want to put this aside for rainy day (?ever LTB). Wondering best way to do this? Parents live o'seas so can't do cash. If get them to transfer into account he'll see it. If I open another account in my name, I'll get post for it. Is there a way i can get an online account that leaves no paper trail?

Don't even know if this is the path I'm heading down but would feel better with a bit of a safety net. Oh, we're talking about approx £600.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now