Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

7week old baby and boyfriend says he don't love me and not to call him !

(7 Posts)
Tia2005 Tue 17-Jan-17 23:42:42

My boyfriend just called to tell me he don't love me we have been together for 3 years we have a 16month old and a 7 week old we don't live together basically he called to say he don't love me and not to call him I feel so confused and sad and tired

Tia2005 Tue 17-Jan-17 23:44:17

My baby has been really ill should I call him if baby gos back in hospital hopefully she won't

Rainbowqueeen Tue 17-Jan-17 23:51:03

flowers for you, he sounds horrible.

I wouldn't get in touch, if your baby is sick you need to have people round you who are supportive, not someone who will upset you more.

Try and rest, tomorrow can you find some real life support.

Does he support your kids financially? If not, please get onto CMS

Butterymuffin Tue 17-Jan-17 23:59:45

Yes, get onto the CSA or whatever it's called now. Otherwise ignore him. He is being a dick. Concentrate on your baby and older one. You can deal with him later. flowers

TheNaze73 Wed 18-Jan-17 07:49:00

Concentrate your energies on your baby. You could have had a grim future with him, sounds like he's bottled it.

Bluntness100 Wed 18-Jan-17 07:56:52

Wow, what a prince amongst men.

If he is not supporting financially, get onto the csa. And no don't call him.

HecateAntaia Wed 18-Jan-17 08:02:45

What a rat.

He may not love you but that is irrelevant when it comes to the issue of his children.
I hope he has put immediate child support arrangements in place but if not - he simply doesnt get to walk away and he needs reminding that choldren don't live on fresh air and he has an obligation.

I'm sorry he's done this to you. What a toad.
And yes, obviously your ill baby is your priority but as soon as you are able start the ball rolling on a child support claim. Make things formal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now