Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Insensitive arsehole

(5 Posts)
weluvu Fri 23-Feb-07 12:49:43

Did anyone watch that program last week about the boy with the conehead? poor kid, as soon as he came on DP burst out laughing but carried on laughing really OTT, it was blatently forced , I ended up saying "if you don't want to watch it will you go and do something else so I can?" and he still carried on laughing (albiet not as OTT).

Anyone else have a completely insensitive arsehole for a DP/H?

totaleclipse Fri 23-Feb-07 12:53:28

They just dont grow up do they? forever little boys.

scorpio1 Fri 23-Feb-07 12:59:52

my dp did exactly the same as yours,laugherd for ages and even rung his mate to watch it too

idiot (mine,not urs)

Twiglett Fri 23-Feb-07 13:01:29

I'm really sorry .. but last night I watched the movie 'coneheads' on sky .. but that can't be what you're talking about

.. I'm really not trying to be funny .. but there is a slight irony

.. oh gawd it was patently really sad wasn't it?

edam Fri 23-Feb-07 13:02:59

Can't stand that attitude. Dh only made a comment like that once and got such a rocket he's never done it since (woman with a phobia of something that would appear funny to a 13yo boy with no empathy).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: