Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Now what?

(6 Posts)
Serotonin Sat 14-Jan-17 23:25:06


My relationship has ended. I fucked up, although there are mitigating circumstances.

I had to leave the house with the kids and currently staying with my mum with my two kids.

He's refusing to leave the family home and gets horrendously aggressive towards me when I go anywhere near him.

How do I go about getting him out of the house? We are housing association if that is pertinent.

I am at a complete loss right now

MrsBertBibby Sat 14-Jan-17 23:27:29

Are you married? Are you in England /Wales?

MrsBertBibby Sat 14-Jan-17 23:28:18

And is he the kids' dad?

Serotonin Sun 15-Jan-17 08:54:18

Not married, yes he is the kids dad.

LemonSqueezy0 Sun 15-Jan-17 08:57:24

Are you both on the tenancy?

MrsBertBibby Sun 15-Jan-17 10:05:05

Assuming you're both on the tenancy, you need to apply for a transfer. Google form D50B, and here's a guide to what the court considers

Since you're referring to 'horrendous aggression', you may need to think about gettIng a non molestation order and an occupation order which might get him out faster. You can get legal aid for that, so please talk to a family solicitor who does legal aid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: