Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Need relationship advice please

(5 Posts)
Dibell Fri 13-Jan-17 21:05:55

Hi everyone really need some advice.
Been in relationship for past ten years and have 3 children. We moved to a new town and since we moved it's been constant arguments.
My other half seems to constantly moan and always has to say something over silly little things. Examples the eldest young adult was in kitchen with me making something and I said next time use the electric whisk then partner who was in lounge heard this and came in only to say to her to make sure you clean mess up when you do. Other example I was cooking one day making meal same way always made it and he goes on to say that's weird way make it never known anyone make it that way. It's constant stupid silly things all the time.
Honestly had enough and not sure what to do we argue he's okay for while then starts again seems to comment on things I do.
New to the area and have no family near no one chat to.
He's always been bit moaner but it's got worse and it's wearing me down

Enough101 Fri 13-Jan-17 21:33:58

Could it be because you are new to the place and don't know many other people that you're spending more time together and getting on each other's nerves? It must be hard to make new friends, but may be worth looking into whether there are any fitness clubs, Zumba, etc that you could join, just to get out and start to meet people? Just a thought.

Enough101 Fri 13-Jan-17 21:35:21

He does sound a bit miserable. Was he this bad before you moved?

loveyoutothemoon Fri 13-Jan-17 21:35:32

Could you give some more examples? Those on it's own don't seem concerning.

Dibell Sat 14-Jan-17 08:52:07

Been like it since moved to area he wanted!
There's too many to give examples for but like yesterday I made hairdressers appointment for one the children thought make it mid morning as was weekend but he moaned about it and changed it to as soon as they opened.
I had move about in kitchen as I one spend most time in there he moaned about that in end just put back as it was. I gave my phone number for children's school fie notifications he wasn't happy with that had go get them put his number down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now