Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ideas needed on how to "make the most" of having time to spend with DH

(8 Posts)
Jessajam Thu 22-Feb-07 19:36:46

I feel grumpy that we don't do anything 'nice', but then just sit next to him on the sofa watching TV etc...so need inspiration...

and yes..before someone says it...sex...I know...!!

sleepycat Thu 22-Feb-07 19:38:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jessajam Thu 22-Feb-07 19:43:01

PPfftttt!

Stayed in and watched TV, went out with bunch of friends to pubs and had drinks/chats/laughs....it just wasn't an issue then...

ScottishThistle Thu 22-Feb-07 19:44:42

Do you ever go to the movies, out for dinner, to the pub, bowling???

VeniVidiVickiQV Thu 22-Feb-07 19:45:53

How about cuddle him on the sofa and watch TV?

Or, cuddle on the sofa adn turn off the TV?

Jessajam Thu 22-Feb-07 19:58:51

Go out together once in blue moon. Last time was christmas eve.

He works lots of evenings, has this friday evening off...

vvvvqvqvqv - we do sometimes lie on sofa togther and watch tv...

funnypeculiar Thu 22-Feb-07 20:06:56

Could you try and have proper grown up meals - set the table, light some candles rather than sit in front of TV? DH and I are doing no TV for lent, and had a lovely time last night. Ahem

divamumplus Thu 22-Feb-07 20:16:42

go to cinema, have some treats and laugh before film start and enjoy it.
or get some dvds and cuddle up on sofa and watch it. make something different chocolate dipped strawberries with champaign, i like rose wine instead
we always eat dinner at table, proper meal with desert, sit down and talk about past and future, nice romatic memoirs...
we sometimes lay down in front of the fire, and do little loving each other(not sex) loads of kisses and tickles.
i think spending time together is important than going out with friends.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: