Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex Drive

(8 Posts)
Holly232 Wed 11-Jan-17 15:28:52

I have been with my OH for 10 years now and for the past 3 years my head has started to block out the thought of sex. I feel that i want it and i want my husband but when it comes to it i feel that my head keeps saying no that i dont actually want it. Once we actually do have sex its the same old things and i dont feel i want to try anything new incase im no good at it or i am a let down. My OH keeps trying stuff and wants to bring back the passion, heat and excitment but i just feel like i have a barrier. Does anyone else have this problem or any advice

TheNaze73 Wed 11-Jan-17 16:13:05

Other people have suggested sex therapy on here before.

Hope you find a solution

INeedNewShoes Wed 11-Jan-17 16:16:42

Are you on the pill? Coming off the pill was something of a revelation for me...

fallenempires Wed 11-Jan-17 16:18:38

How old are you? Have you been to see your GP?

Holly232 Wed 11-Jan-17 16:23:18

Im 26 hun and no i dont feel confident enough to go to the doctors

Holly232 Wed 11-Jan-17 16:24:06

No we have 3 LG already and he has gone and had the snip becuase any contraception played havok with me

fallenempires Wed 11-Jan-17 16:47:04

How is your relationship generally? Having 3 young children is tiring in itself I fully appreciate that as I've been there!

pocketsaviour Wed 11-Jan-17 20:29:58

So you got with him when you were only 16? Is it possible you've just outgrown him? You can't have had much sexual experience when you first met him, so it's not like you had anything to compare him to... Plus 16 year olds don't really know what they're doing in bed yet anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now