Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what else do I need to do?

(1 Post)
twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Tue 03-Jan-17 05:46:39

I have my answers from my EX (see other threads for story)

He admitted he lied to me on valentines day about a break in to get away from me and ever since then everything has been a lie and he cheated but failed to tell me we were over. Kept seeing me, having sex with me blah blah blah.

I have deleted all the photos of us. I am gathering all the physical photos of us and his things.

I have deleted him from all my social media, my phone.

I have destroyed him and told every single one of his friends what he did and he is now very much alone and miserable. The girlfriend knows. The wife knows. His family know.

I have told my DC the truth (age appropriate) and had DC sit with me and watch me delete everything. DC needed to see it was final and I was getting rid of the EX.

My family and friends know everything. 2 friends have been with me and supporting me since this sorry saga began.

What else do I need to do? have I missed anything?

I've never had a break up like this before and I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do or how.

I was angry and teary for the last few weeks before the revelations - again its a long story but lots of failed promises finding out about the ex wife (only found out sunday they are still married). I was angry and teary yesterday. Today I just feel bereft. I don't know what's normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now