Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How would you take this?

(4 Posts)
someonescj Fri 30-Dec-16 01:50:34

Have been seeing a guy since end of October (2 nights out and a couple of meals) the last time I saw him he said he feels I'm quite cold and never make an effort to contact him making him think I'm not interested, I apologise and explain I'm just busy and that I wouldn't be with him now if I wasnt interested. Spent the night with him went home etc, few days later he goes quiet so I message him, isn't very talkative, ask if he's still up for coming out in the new year he just says "yh xx".

Next message to him is on Christmas day wishing him and his children a Merry Christmas he replies with pictures of what he's doing at work (he's a fireman and they had no calls so were watching films) then nothing, didn't ask how my day was or nothing. I was unwell boxing day and he knows that, heard nothing.

Tonight I went on his facebook and he's been invited to a NYE party (when I asked he told me he was doing nothing) but was saying to the host he's upset that'll he'll have noone to kiss and hopes that changes in the new year.

Do I bother making contact again or just leave it?

BitOfFun Fri 30-Dec-16 01:52:42

I wouldn't bother, it doesn't sound like it's taken off.

someonescj Fri 30-Dec-16 01:54:13

That's what I thought, but with him speaking to me saying he doesn't like how I don't get in contact etc I thought he was interested

TheStoic Fri 30-Dec-16 02:00:26

Definitely leave it. If he's trying to mess with your head this early on, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now