Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dating after separation

(2 Posts)
KnightsOfCydonia Thu 29-Dec-16 00:54:25

XH and I separated around 6 months ago (after several years of unhappiness)
I'm now finding myself feeling rather lonely in the evenings and think that maybe it's time to get out and meet new people and start dating.
I'm only 30yo (I married very young) and so I haven't ever really experienced being single, and have never had to deal with online dating.
I have 2 DC I'm overweight and less than happy with my body. I also work 2 jobs so have very limited free time (that isn't already filled with the kids)
Where do I start?
I've set up a profile on tinder and I've had 4 matches so far and have said hi to them all but had no response confused
Am I doing something wrong?

Bant Thu 29-Dec-16 01:19:43

Join the dating thread on here. It's general advice on dating - how to deal with it, the ghosting, the best approaches. It's quite useful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now