Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Age gap

(6 Posts)
Chocolate123 Tue 27-Dec-16 06:56:49

Is there a age gap that is just too big?? I've been chatting to this guy we really click but I'm 15 years older than him. blush. I'm 47 he's 32. He's mad to meet up. Should I just go for it.

Kirstyinnorway Tue 27-Dec-16 07:00:42

You're adults - why not? smile
I dated a guy 11 years older than me for a couple of years. We broke up for other reasons than the age gap, and it was a good relationship at the time!

Sixisthemagicnumber Tue 27-Dec-16 07:02:37

There is a large age gap between DH and I. I think the only likely problem is when he woman is much older and the man wants to have children.

Chocolate123 Tue 27-Dec-16 07:58:08

I know I'm thinking too much into it. I should just enjoy. Kids not an issue. wink

bert3400 Tue 27-Dec-16 08:41:13

My hubby is 11 years younger than me . Don't over think it . Enjoy & have fun .

TheNaze73 Tue 27-Dec-16 08:45:54

Speaking as the younger male in a relationship, similar to what you have described. Go for it. There'll be the odd hiccup & the start of the menopause will be really tough however, if you keep the line of communication open, anything is possible

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now