Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone just want a kiss and cuddle tonight?

(4 Posts)
OopsDearyMe Sat 24-Dec-16 20:54:56

Anyone else just sometimes want someone to cuddle and kiss and snuggle up in bed with?

I have been separated 6 years, divorced 4 and am still persevering with OLD but only get sex requests. Or strange fuckers.

I was just thinking how much I could do with the above tonight!

conway Sat 24-Dec-16 21:34:11

Me too. Nearly did as well. as a tinder contact I have been intimate with was free as well. Invited myself round to his but then felt it wasn't a good idea as sex is not the answer to my loneliness on christmas eve. He has made it clear that it is not a relationship but only sex.
A cuddle would be lovely on christmas eve but christmas will soon be over so just hang in there. It is so hard this time of year especially for divorcees and widows/widowers

Chickenagain Sat 24-Dec-16 21:37:06

I gave myself a cuddle in the kitchen today. Wasn't very realistic, but next Christmas .......

GhostOfChristmasYetToCome Sat 24-Dec-16 22:53:53

Yep. It would be nice. So I'm drinking wine, watching tv and trying to convince myself that I'm ok without it.

I'm not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now