Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ho, ho, ho.. Merry Christmas family tales to share!

(2 Posts)
Greenandmighty Sat 24-Dec-16 10:29:00

Staying with in laws over Christmas. Last night, mother in law launched into a chronological history of all her medical operations....so that was nice! Dh and I were cornered with no means of escape....Took a sideways look at DH's face which was a picture of frozen boredom! Hee hee. Feel free to add your own "amusing" anecdotes about strange things relatives feel the need to share over the festive season. Wishing all Mumsnetters a very happy Christmas. Xx

Cherrysoup Sat 24-Dec-16 10:50:46

I had this for many years, but it was about what my mum did/said/believed/thought 50 years ago in massive detail and supported by lots of drink. Drove me nuts, I no longer go to hers at Christmas as there's just a five hour monologue from the Cherrysoup 'd'm every single evening, with no-one else allowed to speak.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now