Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Help me believe i am worth it please.

(2 Posts)
notmrscookie Fri 23-Dec-16 23:20:23

Nearly 2.5 years ago stbxh cheated on me on a lads weekend away . i hd to completely break away from old group . Have made a new social life for myself though meet up doing cinema nights, meals , coffee, bowling . Been away for a trip to Iceland with new mates. Rarely a weekend goes by without seeing one or all of the girls. loads of birthday cards, new job cards texts , Facebook , small xmas gift exchanges but i just cant get my head round the fact that these girls like me for me if that makes sense . I find myself waiting for the bubble to burst so to speak its so new people being nice to me for me not because i am someone mum, co worker or family member .. help its stressing me .

scottishdiem Sat 24-Dec-16 00:15:11

I think if you read other threads here you can see people who do not get a social scene like yours despite being someone's mum, co-worker or family member.

You are liked for you being you or none of this would have happened. Trips to iceland with friends doesnt happen without a good friendship being in place.

Don't be stressed as its all good. Keep doing what you are doing and it will keep going well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now