Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've no where to turn.

(2 Posts)
user1482003872 Wed 21-Dec-16 21:15:16

I don't know how to explain how I feel so ill try. Me and DH have been together around 6 years, I'm an insecure mess and I don't trust him. He's given me reason in the past not to trust him ( he says he hasn't cheated) it's complicated in the way it's not another woman he was talking to but he has done that too. I feel like the worst person on the world right now I'm so low. He's got a problem with pleasing himself and then claiming he's too tired/ill for me then turning it round to its my fault. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense. I'm just so low and I really needed some company

Forgettheworld Wed 21-Dec-16 21:40:34

Pleasing himself as in masturbation or doing what he wants?
Have you thought of counselling for yourself or joint?
Sorry you are feeling this way, it's not really a clear post would you like to give more information?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now