Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Fantasising about my son's teacher

(11 Posts)
Ladiesoftheeighties Mon 19-Dec-16 22:53:11

help - I have recently started having fantasisies about my son's teacher - he is not drop dead or anything - and I even think he maybe gay - but find him really sexy - he is a little milder than me. He wouldn't know just because I am quite reserved and just say hello when needed - but I'm imagining all sorts of things like meeting him accidentally somewhere and him coming over for a drink to much more where we are actually having sex. Has anyone else been like this and how did you get it out of your head - by the way I am single and have been for a long time.

Ladiesoftheeighties Mon 19-Dec-16 22:55:12

**milder = older -

comoneileen Mon 19-Dec-16 22:59:15

Cold shower needed!
Or you could be a troll.
Get real, that is seriously sad.

silkflowers Mon 19-Dec-16 22:59:32

I have fantasies like this all the time - I'm sure they are harmless grin and I find it cheers me up / gives me something to think about. I left an abusive relationship a few months ago and I'm actually pleased to find I haven't gone off men completely as I was expecting after my arsehole of an ex.

Daisyfrumps Mon 19-Dec-16 23:33:32

It's normal, it'll pass smile

Blackbird82 Mon 19-Dec-16 23:39:14

Sad?

It's not sad at all!. It's not like you're acting on it, flirting with him or embarrassing him.

But, it has to stay as a fantasy I'm afraid. Or until your son leaves the school!

anxiousnow Tue 20-Dec-16 00:48:41

I agree with silk. I.do it all the time too and it cheers me up. I can never sleep so helps me think less of the stressful situations. I imagine dates, bumping into them out. Just enjoy them as long as it doesn't stop you being open to real life meeting someone.

TENSHI Tue 20-Dec-16 03:50:25

I agree with all the positive posters. It's lovely having your cockles warmed and even better if it brightens your day!

Crushes are warm, fuzzy, harmless dips into fantasy as long as they stay that way: so no stalking, embarrassing him or trying to turn fantasy into reality.

I have a crush on someone and it brightens my day no end! Don't let it interfere with real life though.

Aussiebean Tue 20-Dec-16 06:55:57

My mil married my husbands teacher. He asked her out when my dh left his class.

My dh delights in telling everyone he is the reason his parents married

Ladiesoftheeighties Tue 20-Dec-16 13:57:44

smilegood to hear others have similar thoughts at times - I'm a regular poster and not a troll but name changed for obvious reasons blush

username22345 Wed 19-Apr-17 03:57:37

Oh yeh all the time. He is hot. I am married wink but it doesn't stop me fantasizing. He is always so flirtatious with me too and I may flirt a little as well haha. I always imagine him doing me in the classroom on the table. It will never happen but it makes sex at home fun because I'm already horny as hell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now