Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Relationships at xmas ( love and dread)

(3 Posts)
Molly333 Mon 19-Dec-16 22:24:38

Sorry posted this elsewhere by mistake - what are people looking forward to or dreading relationship wise this xmas ?
Me - looking forward to my first xmas not as a single mum
Dreading - my mum , she hates my happiness as she's been in a miserable relationship for years

rosenylund Tue 20-Dec-16 00:25:06

Dreading the four hour drive to my brothers with my insane parents, who will row all the way and at some point someone will demand the car is stopped and get out confused

everythingis Tue 20-Dec-16 10:24:02

Argh God this stops me starting an outing thread. First Xmas when dp has lived with me and less risk of me being alone at any point. 1st Xmas for dp since v difficult situation has escalated. Highly likely he will have some kind of meltdown. I feel like I have to be perfect the whole time just to keep things together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now