Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Kissed someone whilst drunk :(

(9 Posts)
feelingprettyshitty Sun 18-Dec-16 22:40:23

I had my works night out last night, I don't normally drink but got very drunk and some guy from another office kissed me and I kissed him back sad It was nothing more than that, but I'm gutted. Been with dp for nearly 4 years, we don't live together and have had problems with his low libido which we're trying to fix/work on. To be honest I think in my drunken state I just enjoyed the feeling of someone being attracted to me. But I hate cheaters so much and I can't believe I've done this. Do I tell dp? Feel sick every time I think of it sad

NotTheFordType Sun 18-Dec-16 22:45:35

Doesn't sound like things are working with your BF. Take this as a wake up call from your vagina and move on.

ALaughAMinute Sun 18-Dec-16 22:50:23

Are you worried that this could be the beginning of the end of your relationship or that you kissed a guy at work?

If your DP has a low libedo you cannot fix him.

Maybe it is time you woke up and smelt the coffee?

crje Sun 18-Dec-16 22:53:43

Agree with the others.

Cut your losses and move on.

lottieandmia Sun 18-Dec-16 22:55:46

I think life is too short to stay with someone you can't have a decent sex life with.

Ohyesiam Sun 18-Dec-16 23:19:21

It could have been worse.
You need to record of you v really want to be with your oh. There are it many fixes for a low libido.

SleepingTiger Sun 18-Dec-16 23:30:32

A lot can happen in a relationship over four years. Surprised at the insubstantial responses here. You do need to think about what your existing relationship means to you, and if it does not work, take space if need be. Then talk to him and be complete with him.

Treat him like a human being not a dodgy investment as some have suggested.

feelingprettyshitty Sun 18-Dec-16 23:54:06

Thanks for the replies, I wasn't using dp's libido issue as an excuse, just trying to give context. It was absolutely my doing, and I feel awful about it. Even if we had a non existent sex life, it's still doesn't excuse what I've done. I just don't know if I should come clean and tell him or just live with the guilt sad

YorkiesGlasses Mon 19-Dec-16 00:20:06

If he already has a very low libido this information won't help, and depending on his personality could be used as a useful excuse to keep his distance from you. Use the incident to consider whether it's time for you to move on from this relationship.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now