Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Help me to get this arsehole out.

(8 Posts)
MusicIsMedicine Sun 18-Dec-16 11:06:12

As it says, had enough. If he doesn't want to put my child and I first and thinks it's OK to let his in-laws treat us like crap, with impunity, f*ck him, he can sling it.

Please help me to go about this. What do I need to do?

BitterAndOnlySlightlyTwisted Sun 18-Dec-16 11:39:34

His in-laws, that is your family or was that a typo?

Still, if you need to end this relationship for any reason or no reason at all, you need to end it.

What is your housing situation?

SparklyMagpie Sun 18-Dec-16 11:45:00

Yeah we need more info here OP to help you out

BitterAndOnlySlightlyTwisted Sun 18-Dec-16 11:57:59

What is your housing situation and are you married?

The advice would very much depend on your circumstances. You sound at the end of your tether but my advice would be to do absolutely nothing while you're so very angry. You'll need a cool head to get the best outcome for you and your child

jeaux90 Sun 18-Dec-16 12:05:48

Music put a link in here to your other thread. Xxx

jeaux90 Sun 18-Dec-16 12:08:52

For other posters there is a long thread on her MIL trying to be a mother to her 6 month old dd. All the context is there. MIL is a nutbag and toxic. It's practical advice she needs now and I didn't leave my partner in this country so over to you guys with more experience of the practicalities.

jeaux90 Sun 18-Dec-16 12:15:29

Music I am a single mum though so can tell you that life without the toxic shite around you is so much better.

FilledSoda Sun 18-Dec-16 12:20:16

Right so the srsehole is your dh.
His in-laws is a typo.
Your child is also his child.
Firstly have you told him you are separating?
What's your living situation?
Is he unwilling to go?
Its hard to advise on the practicalities without know specifics but ultimately he can't stop you ending your marriage , I imagine he can refuse to leave the family home however.
Try to get some legal advice tomorrow.
Honestly making this decision is the hardest part the rest will fall into place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now