Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Advice for friend with cheating husband

(2 Posts)
mawi Mon 12-Dec-16 18:14:33

My friends H is a cheating, lying scumbag. She has had her suspicions for a while and now has proof. They are staying in the same house until Christmas is over for the dc.
He has already started the games. Obviously he didn't do it, it's all in her head, she is crazy etc, he has moved on to she is always nagging him etc and now he is "sick".
So for all you that have being through it can you tell me the next moves so she is prewarned.
She is not in U.K. I am supporting her as much as I can and she has told her parents. She is not taking the blame for any of this and is determined to get him out as soon as possible.

noego Sat 17-Dec-16 14:35:39

Classic guilt transference to make him feel better about what he did. He is an adult and should have known better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now