Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Final development it would seem...

(11 Posts)
Monkeytrousers Sat 17-Feb-07 20:38:47

Dp moved out into his mothers today. I wish he'd have done it months ago so as to give us the space we needed from each other. As it is it's been too difficult living with someone you care for who can't reciprocate, for reasons of stress or resentment or whatever.

OrlandoTheMarmaladeCat Sat 17-Feb-07 20:44:26

MT - big hugs today (I've just asked DH to move out for similar reasons )

expatinscotland Sat 17-Feb-07 20:47:04

((((HUGS))), MT!

I am so hoping this time and space will help you get some peace and some time to think and consider.

Monkeytrousers Sat 17-Feb-07 20:49:28

Thanks. It wasn't nice. He was doing that calm thing which was driving me nuts. I just wanted him to go!

expatinscotland Sat 17-Feb-07 20:50:13

I know, I know it's been a long time coming.

Do you think he does the calm thing to wind you up, or because he's an emotional cripple?

Monkeytrousers Sat 17-Feb-07 20:54:07

Both

expatinscotland Sat 17-Feb-07 20:56:47

Hey, it says A LOT about your level of maturity, patience and commitment that you've been able to hold it together this long.

It really does.

I think you should applaud yourself for that.

Monkeytrousers Sat 17-Feb-07 22:07:47

Not the time for applause of any sort at the mo Expat.

Monkeytrousers Sun 18-Feb-07 12:05:06

Feeling good today. Glad it's over. Want to move on.

He is still trying to dig the knife in though.

Must ring CAB on Monday.

morningpaper Thu 22-Feb-07 20:58:27

Only just seen this MT

Sorry to hear this

How are you doing? Are you going to continue with the counselling? Is this a trial separation or do you think it is the beginning of the end?

so sorry mate

Monkeytrousers Sat 24-Feb-07 21:13:54

Hi babe, just scrolled down to this sorry - I'm such a saddo these days..oh have I had any replies to that thread I posted ^weeks ago!^.

I'm having a bit of a slump emotionally but that's only natural I's imagine. I'm prepered for what's to come, for better or worse. We are apparen;ty going to relate but I'm so hacked off at him for holding our lives up to ransom for so effing long, I can't imagine ever forgiving him.

Glad for your new gig with MN Towers BTW! I was wondering when you would be rewarded for the satirical quote of the century!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now