Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

anyone catch their dh or dp masturbating?!!!

(120 Posts)
wishing1 Thu 15-Feb-07 21:18:20

He doesn't know I know he is really shy about things and this sometimes affects our sex life because when we are on vacation he doesn't have time alone and we have LOTS of sex its great, but back home again 2-3 times per week and he does hisself in between?

NotQuiteCockney Thu 15-Feb-07 21:20:56

Are you sure that's the difference? Maybe he's got more energy on vacation because he's not working? Maybe he's more interested because he spends more time with you? Maybe your evenings aren't all taken up with housework/tv/whatever, so you have more time to go to bed early and have fun?

CurlyN Thu 15-Feb-07 21:23:35

haven't caught him at it, but have sent him to the bathroom before now to sort himself out. Sometimes it just ain't happening.

crispyduck Thu 15-Feb-07 21:25:58

I found baby oil and tissues next to the couch, called him a dirty little bastard.

NotQuiteCockney Thu 15-Feb-07 21:28:09

WTF? Why is it dirty for men to have a wank? It's their penis, their hand, isn't it? I get quite at this attitude.

And why would a man need to be sent away to the bathroom to have a wank? Bathrooms are for using toilets and having baths, not for sex, aren't they?

Dinosaur Thu 15-Feb-07 21:29:10

Is this another troll?

sexforsale Thu 15-Feb-07 21:29:24

yes but leaving tissues and baby oil around is disgusting

wishing1 Thu 15-Feb-07 21:30:43

he has a tough job he is a doctor and when he gets home he is tired and i guess that could be a part of why he doesn't have energy to have sex sometimes and releases hisself

lazyline Thu 15-Feb-07 21:30:59

Maybe it's just more exciting not being at home? I always feel randier when we are away.

paulaplumpbottom Thu 15-Feb-07 21:40:41

I caught my DH once. I liked it. I don't thgink there is anything wrong with it. I do it, I know he does it. I have read that the more people have sex the more they masturbate.

CurlyN Thu 15-Feb-07 21:40:59

wishing 1, thats where i'm coming from. tirdness on my part and lack of energy, so really not in the mood and he is. So do i say "sorry darling not tonight, but lie there and wank over me whilst I try and catch up on ZZZ's" or suggest the bathroom with a mag? or lounge I suppose, just never thought of it. but then lounges are for lounging and children playing arn't they?

crispyduck Thu 15-Feb-07 21:46:53

I know he does it and I am not against that, but ffs he can get rid of the evidence coz I aint picking it up.

admylin Thu 15-Feb-07 21:47:41

My sister had a lodger who stained the carpet right infront of her TV in teh living room. He was from India and had never had access to the sort of late night sexy films he watched when they were all in bed. Probably made his stay very memorable!

NotQuiteCockney Thu 15-Feb-07 21:48:05

Oh, sorry, crispyduck, I can see objecting to him not tidying up, particularly the tissues. I thought you were objecting to the wanking, not the leaving of tissues about. (My DH is often a bit irate at me for not tidying up my (snot-covered! not sex-related!) tissues.)

crispyduck Thu 15-Feb-07 21:51:35

Sorry if anyone read that the wrong way

cutekids Thu 15-Feb-07 21:58:13

I once told my Hub to go and wank himself cos att i had nothing to offer.
he told me he was "embarrassed" and I told him he must be "a bit odd".
When I bothered 2 find out wot he was doing, I had the shock of my life. He was sending pix to my kids' godfather.i(of his dick!_)
i wanted 2 kill him but i also realised we had a marital problem.

CurlyN Thu 15-Feb-07 22:03:46

oh no cutekids. and today is the marital prob sorted. flipping 'eck, you must have been so shocked(shock)

CurlyN Thu 15-Feb-07 22:04:12

ooops won't try that again.

bellarosa Thu 15-Feb-07 22:31:39

Yuck at your friends lodger!

I went to look at a 2nd hand car once and took it for a little test drive, only to discover that there was what could only be jizz all over the interiour of the car! i leapt straight out! ggggrim!

and have caught dh a few times and dont mind per se, just the tidying up!

DetentionGrrrl Fri 16-Feb-07 08:55:01

only once. was quite a turn on. i try to catch him , but he doesn't do it that often.

cheekychick Fri 16-Feb-07 09:17:07

yes i hav and its a real turn on, i've gone over and joined in with him.

hoolagirl Fri 16-Feb-07 09:25:23

I wish! sigh

Quootiepie Fri 16-Feb-07 09:30:36

I woke up once from a nap and caught my DH on the couch I couldn't care less really, but I prefer it when he tells me he is feeling frisky first, I felt abit of a failure somehow when I caught him

Janbo25 Fri 16-Feb-07 10:11:06

Have your dp's or dh's ever caught you though??

FluffyMummy123 Fri 16-Feb-07 10:12:49

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now