Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ex left

(3 Posts)
ilovesprouts Sat 26-Nov-16 08:16:38

Me and my ex split up on Wednesday after two years together he took only his stuff he bought. I threw my bed out when he moved in had nowhere to put mine anyhow he took the bloody bed knowing I have spinal injuries from a bad accident nearly 4 years ago,but the best thing he too was the low glow energy light bulb from top of stairs wtaf hmmthat's petty what's the meanest thing your ex has took !shock

jeaux90 Sat 26-Nov-16 08:49:35

Sorry OP that's shit. The thing that annoyed me the most when I left my abusive narc ex with almost nothing and a 1 year old dd was he wouldn't let me take the lovely cannon camera we had bought together....that he had no idea how to use confusedconfused

Simonneilsbeard Sat 26-Nov-16 09:02:25

When my son was 2 he was in hospital for a number of weeks. I had split with my ex a few weeks before my son was admitted to hospital. While I stayed overnight with our son my ex took it upon himself to take items of furniture, the tv, stereo out of the house. The worst thing though? He took all the wine outta the wine rack! I needed that lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now