Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Grief stages

(2 Posts)
Mermaidinthesea Fri 25-Nov-16 20:49:58

So.......it's been around 2 months since my husband left me and my life is pretty much sorted already, I have my home, a great job, wonderful friends, hobbies. It's all coming together so I can't complain.
However I still want to kill him with a baseball bat full of nails if it was legal.
How long does this anger stage last......it's getting a bit tedious and I want to move on ....after murdering him in imaginative ways.
Yeah he did the dirty on me but I know I'm better off without him so why do I still feel so angry and when will it stop?

jeaux90 Fri 25-Nov-16 21:01:45

Sorry mermaid. But it just eases over time. I know how you feel. I would have given anything for 5 minutes of lawlessness and a baseball bat at one point but now I couldn't give a monkeys ass. By the way just do what you are doing, enjoy your new life and one day you will realise the anger has completely gone. Big hug xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now