Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why are husbands so annoying!!

(11 Posts)
2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 19:09:22

So at 4pm I freaking ask my husband to get some burgers and later said we ain't got any baps so get them on his way back from work and he's fuming because he said I should have told him earlier now he has to do a half an hour detour! So I said get it from the local shop on the way home!!

I would have got it myself but I was exhausted! I'm 6 months pregnant have a toddler to deal with all day! Spent the morning at hospital doing GTT test then went to town to get some presents and sort bank stuff so I was exhausted!!!!

i work four days a week and during my lunch hour I'm always running around getting things, whether it is for the little one, the house, food or other errands and now Xmas presents!! And he has a strop because he had to get a pack of baps!

I did two grocery shops this week and I forgot to get baps!!!

So he was in a mood when he came home!

Bloody waste of time anyway cos he got burgers! He didn't even bother reading my subsequent texts !

So I had to go out and get baps anyways!

I can't even bothered to have dinner with him now just waiting for him to eat and go out with my brother to celebrate somebody's birthday

2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 19:47:55

He said taking the car to garage so it can get a service and I asked him if he's got the service book and his answer is no!! Typical! Even then he doesn't get the book I had to say don't u think you should take it! And he kicks up a strop slamming doors

MistressMerryWeather Fri 25-Nov-16 19:55:38

He sounds like an infant.

He is often easily wound up and stroppy?

pinkyredrose Fri 25-Nov-16 19:59:02

He doesn't sound annoying he sounds like an arsehole.

2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 19:59:32

Usually he is okay! Lord knows what his problem is! Maybe it's cos he's going out and me asking him means it's eating into his drinking time!!!

Lewwat Fri 25-Nov-16 19:59:52

Who needs baps?! Just use a slice of bread.....

2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 20:00:37

Like I know I can be demanding but this week I've done a lot!! I really don't wanna talk to him and wanna avoid him all weekend but we have arranged to go and see friends on Saturday and more friends on Sunday!!! I ain't gonna back down

MistressMerryWeather Fri 25-Nov-16 20:10:28

Honestly, I wouldn't drag it out. Asking him to grab something for that's needed for dinner is hardly demanding.

Tell him that slamming doors because he is stopping is immature and you won't put up with it anymore.

2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 20:14:48

Well he's gone out about half an hour ago and I am relieved he is gone!! He is so annoying this evening! I know he has been to work but I've been busy all morning pregnant and looking after a toddler... yeah I have put my feet up from 2pm to about 3.30 when little one was asleep but I deserve it! I am totally shattered from being on the go since I woke up!

Urghhh men

MistressMerryWeather Fri 25-Nov-16 20:19:58

Did you end up getting some dinner?

2015mom Fri 25-Nov-16 20:21:57

Dinner was easy today it was burgers so I just put the burgers in the oven and cut all the salad for burgers and walked off lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now