Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

The end is in sight...

(4 Posts)
Iamgettingout Wed 23-Nov-16 15:57:24

I have had a letter from the court with the date my Decree Nisi will be announced.

Now if only stbx would co-operate with the voluntary disclosure we could be done and dusted in time for spring...

TBHhadEnough Wed 23-Nov-16 17:43:06

flowers

I'm just beginning. I don't think my STBXH will be willing with the disclosure. Good luck.

Iamgettingout Wed 23-Nov-16 22:37:05

Thank TBH. My solicitor recommended voluntary disclosure as he was trying to force me into mediation because he knows he will have my back up against a wall. He doesn't want me having any of "his" money and is being obstructive. I may end up going to court. He has refused to make arrangements to see our youngest on a regular basis and I have been left to deal with the fallout of him manipulating and lying to the older two after he moved out. We have been no contact now for a couple of months which has been bliss. The sooner it is all done and dusted the better, I can't wait to get him out of my hair for good.

Good luck with yours, it's long rough road but the destination will be worth the difficult journey.

TBHhadEnough Sun 27-Nov-16 20:07:00

I've started another thread about him going mad at receiveing the first solicitors letter. It's about to go tits up I think. He's playing silly buggers now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now